Faster and better production of flanges for wind turbines
SANBORN offers broad assortment of machining and milling work done on standard, NC and CNC equipment and machining centers. Further, the Company specializes in assembly and service of turbines and their accessories. Our teams of technical experts and skilled workers guarantee customer satisfaction with our products and services.
Some of the main activities are:
- Repairs and general overhauls of water, gas and steam turbines including reblading.
- Turbines components and other power generating equipment.
- Manufacture of specialty fasteners (studs, nuts & screws) for mechanically and chemically demanding applications in steam generating plants, electric power stations, chemical industry, transportation and rail companies, construction and others. Renovation of friction (Babbitt) bearings by static and centrifugal casting methods.
- Renovation of friction bearings from composition and white metals.
- Manufacture of custom parts from customers’ documentation.
- Vertical lathe machining up to 4 m (14ft) diameters.
- Manufacture of Ultrafiltration machinery for environmental cleanup applications.
- 5-axis machining.